ok! so everyday I get tons of questions from my ladies
on how I get my skin to look so flawless. IT IS NOT
Freakishly perfect skin. lol. I actually have quite
a few imperfections like everyone else. The trick is
knowing how to apply your foundation correctly.
Foundation is a great product (if you use it correctly)
In order to get that flawless finish your going to have
to purchase more than just your foundation.
Here are a list of MUST HAVES, in order to get this look:
1. Foundation and any other product work well with oil free skin.
so if you have oily skin. make sure you get your self a nice
cleansing system that removes oil. A system consists of a cleanser
an exfoliant, a toner and moisterizer.
(Must have)
If you cant afford the whole power system, than just make sure you purchase the
pure focus mattyfying moisterizer. This moisterizer soaks up all the oil on your
face, leaving your face ready for make up application.!!
2. Buy a primer. even if its an over the counter one. Primer is better than no
primer at all. I always use this line and I will untill im dust. Foundation
should be thought of as a paint and your face should be thought of as a wall.
when you paint a wall, you prime your walls to get the true color of the paint,
to have the paint bond to the wall better. It is the same concept with your face.
3. Conceal those hard to cover spots, undereye circles. Conceal around the Nose and
any reddend areas. These areas usually are in between brows, around nostrils, around lips,
and the chin.
4. Now your ready for Foundation. I perfer matte.
5. Lastly, you will need a powder. You can purchase a flesh tone powder
to match your foundation or translucent powder.
This will seal your foundation and allow it to stay on longer.




No comments:
Post a Comment